To ALL entrants, I want to let you know that I DO comment on all entries (with the exception of Splitcoast and Flickr) so if you don't see a comment from me, please check to see if there are any comments awaiting moderation or in SPAM. A lot of comments are in SPAM and bloggers don't realize it.

Monday, July 4, 2011

Welcome Kerri!

Today we'd like to welcome Kerridwen Niner to the team!


Hi I'm Kerri from the UK. I have one child who has just finished his first year in school which I thought would mean I'm back to work but instead I'm chasing my tail finding something that fits round a school day, I have four step children too but their off doing their own thing. To keep me sane I craft. I have been crafting for as long as I can remember and have tried my hand at lots of different crafts including jewellery making, glass painting, cross stitch, drawing, painting, scrapbooking but my favourite which this year has taken up all of my time is card making. I have thoroughly enjoyed taking part in the monthly challenges here at CCAYR and am chuffed to be included on the design team so share with you some of my creations and see some of yours :)


Love that Santa on that card Kerri and can't wait to see what else you have in store for us! I know you're busy with the August challenge already!

Please join me us welcoming her to the team!


Cheers,
Colleen and Lesley

4 comments:

Clare Lloyd said...

Hi Kerri, welcome. isn't it exciting to be on a xmas DT. Look forward to getting to know your and your work!! xx

Ciska said...

Hi Kerri, Lovely card, curious to see what you make next!

Apassionforpaper said...

Kerri, welcome to the CCAYR DT, looking forward to looking at your work.
Warm wishes, Julie x

*kathleen* said...

great cards Kerri! Welcome to the DT!!

Kat, DT Member.