To ALL entrants, I want to let you know that I DO comment on all entries (with the exception of Splitcoast and Flickr) so if you don't see a comment from me, please check to see if there are any comments awaiting moderation or in SPAM. A lot of comments are in SPAM and bloggers don't realize it.

Sunday, March 1, 2015

March challenge

Hello everyone and welcome to our March challenge.

Thank you to all who joined us last month. The winner of the prize drawn at random is:


Congratulations Aunty Sue's Craft Cavern. Please contact me at ccayrchallengeblog@hotmail.com to claim your prize and grab your badge from the sidebar. 

Speaking of prizes -the past couple of challenges have gone unclaimed. Please have a look down through the posts to see if you were a winner and contact me at the address above to claim your prize.

Ok on to our top three in no particular order:

#22 Mijn Kaartpaleis
#20 Liselot
#33 Susan B

Congratulations to all, please grab your badges from the sidebar


Our challenge theme this month is cute critters, think mice, hedgehogs, bunnies, etc.

This month the prize is from Platypus Creek Stamps and is two cling mount Christmas stamps.

Here are some samples from the Design Team:











To join our challenge just add the direct link to your card below.



5 comments:

Sandra H said...

Congrats winners and lovely Dt inspiration x

Anonymous said...

Lovely DT cards! Thanks for picking my card in the Top 3 :-)
Liselot

Jennifer said...

I love all the gorgeous cards by the DT! Love the challenge theme too.

Hugs
Jennifer. x

Aunty Sue said...

Congrats to the rest of the winners. I have tried email you on the email quoted but wont work. I have emailed the hotmail on the previous one. If this is incorrect please email me on s.I.bennett@talk21.com

Susan said...

Congratulations to my fellow winners, and thank you so much for picking my card in the Top Three - I'm honoured!